A true to size fit makes our WR.UP invisible and seamless underwear with D.I.W.O Pro fabric your booty’s best friend. 100% made in Italy from 92% Polyamide and 8% Elastane, these make any outfit in your wardrobe a booty-ful one!
FREDDY Invisible Underwear
A totally new to world fabric that’ll change your life and booty! Silky soft and smooth, it’ll revitalise your skin with minerals to make it smoother with wear. Wear it frequently to see surface blemishes and even cellulite fade away*, like the memories of your exes…
*In order to benefit from these aesthetic improvements, you must wear a garment made from EMANA® for at least 6 hours a day for 30 consecutive days
- True to size fit
- Material 92% Polyamide and 8% Elastane
That DIWO Pro Freddy Feeling
- EMANA® Fiber is a Rhodia Polyamide 6.6 based yarn with bioactive minerals that reduces the appearance of cellulite and increases skin firmness & smoothness*. It provides optimum comfort, breathability and flexibility so you can go from day-to-night confidently.
- A unique combination of stitching, Italian design, and ultra-thin silicone to boost your assets and highlight your butt, waist, and curves.
Delivery & Returns
Shipping and Delivery
* We offer FREE Shiping on all orders via USPS. Our warehouse is in Nevada and shipping time varies depending on your location, on average your Freddy order will arrive within 2 to 9 business days from dispatch (weekends not included)
* If your order is $200 and up, your shipping will be upgraded to UPS Priority for FREE! And your order will be delivered within 2 to 3 business days from dispatch
* We also offer UPS Express delivery (1 to 2 business days from dispatch) for $35 and UPS Priority delivery (2 to 3 business days from dispatch) for $25
* Please note: Due to the valuable nature of our products, orders $500 and up will be shipped with signature required
* For more information on Shipping and delivery, please click here
> You get 30 days once you receive your Freddy item to decide whether you want to keep it or send it back.
> FREE Return label on Exchange and Store credit options
> Choose Store credit and get an extra +$10 BONUS per item
> You get to choose from a refund, exchange or store credit as long as your order meets our Returns Terms & Conditions.
> Got it on sale? Click here for our Sale or Discounted Returns Policy
> For more information on our Returns Policy, please click here
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
We don't have White in size M/L but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have White in size M/L and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
What makes DIWO® PRO different?
Reduces appearance of cellulite*
The bioactive minerals in this Emana® fabric uses friction and UV rays to help reduce the appearance of cellulite and increase skin firmness and smoothness.
*In order to benefit from these aesthetic improvements, you must wear a garment made from EMANA® for at least 6 hours a day for 30 consecutive days.
Butter-soft Italian fabric
Lightweight for year round comfort and breathability.Read more
More time between washes
Silver ions (an antimicrobial) are weaved into the fabric keeping it fresh and odorless so you don’t need to wash after every wear.Read more
Made with high quality 100% Italian fabrics
Our DIWO PRO® products are designed in Italy and manufactured from Italian made fabrics.Read more
Includes all the benefits of our WR.UP® technology.
They hug me just right…
Comfortable to wear, the fabric is soft. I love it! 🙂
Feels like the material is thicker and would maybe be hot, but they are not jot and very comfortable. They feel well made and I enjoy them so far. Hopefully they add to this line, with more colors and styles such as boy shorts, hipsters and others. Great job on the current ones.
So comfortable. No lines. Perfect for my Freddy jeans.
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!