Faux Leather Jacket - Brown
Stand out in your new '70s inspired faux leather jacket. Made and designed in Milan Italy from high-quality Italian fabrics, you'll notice how every groove and bump of this jacket fits and feels the moment you slip it on; Buttersoft, lightweight and breathable are a few words that come to mind.
This unique piece is an extremely limited edition trans-seasonal jacket that'll spice up any outfit. The devil is in the details as it pays homage to an iconic decade in fashion which is still adorned around the globe today. The clean lines, pointed collar and corduroy look with a faux leather coating with front pockets and a zip-up front make this a '70s daydream dressed in a modern feel.
There is no limit to the versatility of this jacket, wear it over a plain t-shirt or maybe a band t-shirt if you want to get into the '70s vibe. Pair with the matching Brown Faux Leather High Rise Flare Freddy pants or Dark Blue Denim Freddy Flares, but of course, any pair of Freddy's will suffice!
- Real zip
- Colour Brown
- 85%Polyester, 15%Elastane
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1 : Nonny
Height: 5' 8" or 173cm
We don't have Brown in size XS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Brown in size XS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
Recommended for you
PS: Inventory can vary between the two stores, so feel free to put your order in either one
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!
Here's your 10% off coupon!
*Please note, only applicable to full priced items.