Freddy is your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Made from - and made for happy hour, movie nights and shopping sprees.
WR.UP® Denim Shaping Effect
Our denim is unlike any denim you’ve ever worn! Feel forever comfortable in our never-want-to-take-them-off denim pants.
For: Happy hour, movie nights, shopping sprees + more!
- True to size and fit
- High Waisted
- Full Length
- Dark Blue with Blue stitching
- Real buttons and zip
- Pocket details
- Material - 84% Cotton & 16% Elastane
That Freddy Feeling
- They won’t stretch out of shape like the other jeans in your life, so choose the right size for your perfect fit.
- Our cotton jersey will smooth, the considered stitching will shape, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will give your booty a boost whether you need it or just want it
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1 : Nonny
Height: 5' 8" or 173cm
Model 2: Stefania
Height: 5' 8" or 173cm
We don't have in size but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have in size and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
What makes WR.UP® different?
Traditional denim stretches in one direction, making them stiff and uncomfortable. Our extremely soft bi-elastic fabrics stretch in both directions so you can move comfortably without limits.Read more
Shapes and accentuates your figure in all the right places
Our strategic stitching and use of ultra light silicone underneath the bottom supports and hugs you, celebrating your curves instead of hiding and flattening them.Read more
They are exceptionally versatile
One pant for all occasions, you can dress them up or wear them casually.Read more
The perfect travel pants
No more compromising comfort with style. Lightweight and compact, perfect for your suitcase.Read more
A style for most body shapes
From various waists, lengths and designs we have specifically tailored our designs to match your body type.Read more
First time wearing Freddy jeans and I blindly purchased 3 pair. Love them all. Super tight getting them on, but I did it 😜 I get compliments on them every time I wear them, which is often! I got the highest waist and glad I did. I may get white ones for summer as well. Hoping at some time they make a distressed/ripped version. Maybe they do…need to check that out. Note to self. Buy these! They’re awesome!
Perfect fitting! These are my favorite pants now: stylish and very comfortable in the same time. Will be buying more. I’m 5’7, 145lb ordered size M
I bought some of the 'Fashion' tights first time round and was less than impressed. They weren't terrible - just not as great as I was expecting. I bought the "Denim" ones when they came back in stock and they are so much better! The fabric is firmer and gives you a more sculpted look. They only lose points due to the camel toes factor.
I’ve always worn Freddy jeans exclusively since trying my first pair years ago. But this is my first time trying the high waist and wow! They fit like perfection. They hold you in and give you a great waistline while still being able to move freely and breathe!
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!