Freddy is your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Made from 57% cotton, 33% Polyester, 10% elastane and made for date nights, Sunday brunch and social events.
This 7/8 style can be worn as an above the ankle pant, or as a full length style for petite women (170 cm and under) who find our full length styles too long.
WR.UP® Fashion Shaping Effect
The most comfortable pants you’ll ever wear, without compromising on style giving your booty a boost, whether you need it or just want it.
For: Long drives, movie nights, shopping sprees + anything else you can think of!
- Small in size
- High Waisted
- 7/8 Length
- Zip detail
- Full length fit for 170 cm in height or shorter
- Light Melange grey with grey stitching fashion effect
- Pocket details
- Material 57% cotton, 33% Polyester, 10% elastane
That Freddy Feeling
- They aren’t designed to be super tight, from the moment you pop them on they should feel like they are hugging you but not like a compression pant.
- Our cotton jersey will smooth curves, our considered stitching will shape lines, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will give your booty a boost.
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1 : Nonny
Height: 5' 8" or 173cm
We don't have in size but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have in size and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
What makes WR.UP® different?
Traditional denim stretches in one direction, making them stiff and uncomfortable. Our extremely soft bi-elastic fabrics stretch in both directions so you can move comfortably without limits.Read more
Shapes and accentuates your figure in all the right places
Our strategic stitching and use of ultra light silicone underneath the bottom supports and hugs you, celebrating your curves instead of hiding and flattening them.Read more
They are exceptionally versatile
One pant for all occasions, you can dress them up or wear them casually.Read more
The perfect travel pants
No more compromising comfort with style. Lightweight and compact, perfect for your suitcase.Read more
A style for most body shapes
From various waists, lengths and designs we have specifically tailored our designs to match your body type.Read more
Bought these pants for my wife for our 12th anniversary. She loves them. Wearing them makes her feel great about herself, really highlighting the hard work she has put in on working out. Watching her walk around in them, I get the feeling that she is way out of my league. She says they're as comfortable as wearing sweat pants. As someone who has shopped hopelessly for my wife, (I was a Marine, not a fashion designer) I take great comfort in knowing that there is a place called Freddy's that create a pair of pants that not only fit for relaxation but look like they cost 10x what they do. Thank you, Freddy's for making my wife super happy with your product. Not only will I buy again, but I have and have told other guys where to shop for their wives.
These pants are amazing. I definitely took the reviews advice and never do but ordered a size up. I usually order small and ordered a medium. I could be a Freddy Model. These pants make me tweak all on my own at the beautiful age of 51.lol...
First off , yah they r pricey but also priceless, best jeans ever.. if i could b a criticize one thing, it would b the pants have no pockets, now if u could design this jeans somehow with pockets 🤔 ,, they would b the best perfect jeans in the 🌎 thank u but lov them anyway!!♥️
I love these Freddy's - in my opinion, the coloring is one of my favorites they've released. The light-gray look can be dressed up or down - definitely can go from day to night! I love the 7/8 length, too. I think if these were the full-length they wouldn't look as clean as they are. The only thing I noticed is that the fabric is a bit stiffer then the other Freddy's I own. Not that these run small, but they don't appear to have the same amount of stretch. If you're debating on sizes, I would highly recommend sizing up on these. I still highly recommend you try these out, they're my new go-to!
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!