Freddy is your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the most flattering pants you’ll own and D.I.W.O Pro fabric is your best-kept secret. Made from 59% Polyamide and 41% Elastane, made for date nights, Sunday brunch and social events.
WR.UP® D.I.W.O.® Pro Shaping Effect
A totally new to world fabric that’ll change your life and booty! Silky soft and smooth, it’ll revitalise your skin with minerals to make it smoother with wear. Wear it frequently to see surface blemishes and even cellulite fade away, like the memories of your exes...
- True to size
- High Waisted
- 7/8 length
- Colour Black
- Silicone waistband
- Material DIWO Pro 59% Polyamide and 41% Elastane
That DIWO Pro Freddy Feeling
- EMANA® Fiber is a Rhodia Polyamide 6.6 based yarn with bioactive minerals that reduces the appearance of cellulite and increases skin firmness & smoothness. It provides optimum comfort, breathability and flexibility so you can go from day-to-night confidently.
- Silver ions keep your pants odour free and fresh, so you can keep cool even on the hottest of dates.
- A unique combination of stitching, Italian design, and ultra-thin silicone to boost your assets and highlight your butt, waist, and curves.
- Seams that lift, fabric that smooths, and silicone bands that shape, we’re your new best companion.
Delivery & Returns
Shipping from Nevada USA daily!
- FREE Standard delivery - 2 to 9 business days depending on your location
via UPS, USPS, DHL depending on weight class
- 2 Day shipping - $25 via UPS (with 2pm cut off)***
- Overnight shipping - $35 via UPS (with 2pm cut off)***
- Hawaii and Alaska - additional shipping fee may apply***
- Flat rate of $30 - 4 to 7 business days via DHL Express***
***Hawaii and Alaska - an additional fee of $5-$10 may apply on top of the published shipping fees
We accept returns or exchanges for change of mind on Full Priced items within 30 days of the date your order was received.
Discounts, Sales, Offers
- Items purchased with any 10% introductory discount can be returned for a full refund.
- Items discounted up to 40% or orders where a promotional code was used can either exchanged for the same style in a different size, or you will be issued a Gift Card (in case your size is not in stock).
- Items discounted 50% or more and any Buy 1 Get 1 promo may be returned for (1) size exchange of the same exact product and where sufficient stock of the new size is available (restocking fee per item + shipping fee will apply) (2) deemed to have a manufacturing fault. Otherwise, it will be considered Final Sale and are not eligible for a return.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
We don't have Black in size XS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Black in size XS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
1 - XS / Black
1 - S / Black
48 - M / Black
37 - L / Black
6 - XL / Black
WR.UP® Diwo ProHigh Waisted 7/8 Length Black
Or 4 x $41.75 USD interest free biweekly payments with Learn howFree Shipping
Get featured #ThatFreddyFeeling
What makes DIWO® PRO different?
Reduces appearance of cellulite
The bioactive minerals in this Emana® fabric uses friction and UV rays to help reduce the appearance of cellulite and increase skin firmness and smoothness.Read more
Butter-soft Italian fabric
Lightweight for year round comfort and breathability.Read more
More time between washes
Silver irons (an antimicrobial) are weaved into the fabric keeping it fresh and odorless so you don’t need to wash after every wear.Read more
100% Made in Italy with high quality Italian fabrics
Our DIWO PRO® products are manufactured in Italy from Italian sourced and made fabrics.Read more
Includes all the benefits of our WR.UP® technology.
Built in impact technology that will protect and stabilise your feet when needed.
Our collection of hoodies & jumpers with our unique, patented curved Zip.
A polyamide EMANA® fabric (aka special fabric) that contains bioactive minerals that works to beautify your skin.
Dry In Wet Out fabric, moves sweat away from your body keeping you dry and your temperature regulated.
Our super comfy, patented design pant with stretchy fabric and removable underwear support.
Our uniquely designed T-Shirts with elastic insert at the back neckline to allow collar stretch without compromising on fit.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14 day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items.
Want more details? Check out full Returns & Exchange page.
The short version
We've been around for a while, since 1976! Born in Italy, we’ve crossed the oceans to reach USA, and your booty.
We’ve met everyone from girl bosses and gym junkies, to donut lovers and beauty queens.
Learning from all the bodies, butts and beauties we could find, to create the perfect fit for you and your busy life. Now we’re here, ready and waiting for you to find us; your perfect fit.
Your booty’s best friend. The comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Ultra-light silicone to boost your booty and a silicone waistband so they don’t slip down.
This is my third pair of Freddy's and I love them.
My first high waist pair and they're amazing.
I'm short so the 7/8 length is just right
They are pricey but worth every $$
Wow. Is all i can say, these are amazing! They fit so well and are so flattering. Wore them out last friday night and had so many compliments on them! I want like more Freddy’s in every colour!!
I choose the DIWO pro because my previous Freddy pants split at the seems in several places but I love the Freddy look so much so I’m trying these before I give up. This fabric is different to the denim and fashion pants In the Freddy range. To me, the fabric feels very much like my Lorna Jane tights - like good quality stretchy material. So far these pants show so signs of wear and tear. I am a size 10/12 and this time I went with the Medium. The medium fits fine but I do occasionally have to pull them up a bit around my waist. I like the 7/8 length better than the full length. I found the full length ones too baggy around my ankles. I like the high rise part of these pants because they hold in my tummy and give me a bit of support and I don’t have to worry about the top of my butt showing when I bend over.
I have had lots of compliments on these pants. The only negative is that someone asked if my pants had a hole in them because the Freddy Logo is cream coloured haha.
My advice if you are choosing between sizes is to go the larger to lessen the chance of the stitching coming apart.
Feels lose around legs but overall comfy