This is not a WR.UP® pant, but a totally new style we've called N.O.W®!
Incredibly comfortable form-fitting fabric with a waistband that contours your waistline securely, sitting higher than our traditional mid-rise styles. Looks like a traditional straight leg denim pant but in the worlds most comfortable Freddy fabric.
- True to size fit
- High Waisted
- 7/8 Length
- N.O.W® pant patented technology
- Light Blue + Yellow Stitching
- Real buttons and zips
- Hidden belt loops
- 5 real pockets
- Material 84%Cotton 16%Elastane
Waist Height measure (from the crotch up the waist when laid flat):
XS - 24cm
Small - 24.5cm
Medium - 25cm
Large - 25.5cm
XL - 25.5cm
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1 : Nonny
Height: 5' 8" or 173cm
We don't have Light Blue + Yellow Stitching in size XS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Light Blue + Yellow Stitching in size XS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
What makes N.O.W® different?
5 functional pockets for your convenience
Traditional denim stretches in one direction, making them stiff and uncomfortable. Our extremely soft bi-elastic fabrics stretch in both directions so you can move comfortably without limits.Read more
Flattering tapered high waisted style
I’ve never had much of a waistline even as a young girl, so finding pants that fit has always been a challenge. My waist is 31” and hips 38”. Initially I got the medium and had to send them back, but the large is perfect. I’m 5’7.5” and weigh 138 Lbs. Even though these were more than I wanted to pay, I’m very happy with them. They are very elastic but the knees do not stretch out of shape when you sit
I’ve had my eye on a pair of Freddys for years. Literal years. But the price point had always held me back because there’s nowhere in Sydney I could find to actually try them on, so I was worried about ordering online. I received these today and I’m kicking myself for not buying them sooner!
They are amazing. They’re so comfortable and form/fitting without looking like you’ve had to squeeze yourself into them. Absolutely no camel toe or bunching at the crotch. The waistline sits beautifully against my waist without digging in and creates a smooth silhouette. I really struggle with jeans as I’m always between sizes, but these are perfect.
I’m 5 foot 4, and these came to my ankle. A little longer, but I expected that hence why I got the shorter length as I have shorter legs. I’ll definitely be repurchasing.
I love the N.O.W style as I’m not a huge fan of the booty detailing on the others. Freddy, please make a bootcut without the butt shaping! Like the kick flares (which I’ll be buying next) but longer! I’ll purchase every colour!
Perfect fit ,comfortable to wear ,stretchy everywhere
I remember buying my first pair of Freddy pants, immediately I was in LOVE!!!! From then on, I literally only wear my Freddy’s!!! They give me confidence they lift my booty and are actually COMFORTABLE at the same time!! I call these the “attention getter pants” lol
From the moment I slipped them on, I knew this is what my waredrobe was missing. Fit is perfect and they are so so confortable, 7/8 length is great for me as I am short, so they look full length on me...no more rolling up the bottoms 😍 from order todelicery, great exoerience
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!