WR.UP Curvy is designed with a higher waist making it more comfortable around the hips and waist for curves. Our favorite silicone tapered waistband means these pants are gap proof at the back and they'll follow your curves and contour your waistline.
Freddy WR.UP® Curvy pants are sized differently. Please check our size guide. Featuring the same bi-elastic high stretch fabric from our core range, they are designed to sculpt and smooth your curves with amazing bounce back so your Freddy pants stay in perfect shape.
Made from 80% jersey cotton and 20% elastane and made to be taken along for all of life's journeys.
WR.UP® Curvy-Fit Denim Shaping Effect
The most comfortable and form-fitting pants you’ll ever wear without compromising on style.
- True to size
- High Waisted
- Full Length
- Color Grey with Yellow Stitching
- Real buttons and zips
- Belt loops
- Pocket details
- Silicone waistband
That Freddy Feeling
- Getting the perfect fit and size means your Freddy pants won’t stretch out of shape like the other pants in your life.
- Our bi-elastic high stretch cotton jersey fabric will smooth, the considered stitching will shape, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will hold your booty providing a little boost.
- The silicone waistband is designed to move with your natural curves and not dig in, whilst keeping your pants in place.
Product Code: WRN2RC003-J3Y
Materials: 80% Jersey Cotton and 20% Elastane
Delivery & Returns
Shipping and Delivery
* We offer FREE Shiping on all orders via USPS. Our warehouse is in Nevada and shipping time varies depending on your location, on average your Freddy order will arrive within 2 to 9 business days from dispatch (weekends not included)
* If your order is $200 and up, your shipping will be upgraded to UPS Priority for FREE! And your order will be delivered within 2 to 3 business days from dispatch
* We also offer UPS Express delivery (1 to 2 business days from dispatch) for $35 and UPS Priority delivery (2 to 3 business days from dispatch) for $25
* Please note: Due to the valuable nature of our products, orders $500 and up will be shipped with signature required
* For more information on Shipping and delivery, please click here
> You get 30 days once you receive your Freddy item to decide whether you want to keep it or send it back.
> FREE Return label on Exchange and Store credit options
> Choose Store credit and get an extra +$10 BONUS per item
> You get to choose from a refund, exchange or store credit as long as your order meets our Returns Terms & Conditions.
> Got it on sale? Click here for our Sale or Discounted Returns Policy
> For more information on our Returns Policy, please click here
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1: Amelia
Size: 14/Curvy XL
Height: 5' 10" or 179cm
We don't have Grey + Yellow Stitching in size S but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Grey + Yellow Stitching in size S and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
What makes CURVY different?
Our WR.UP® pant is specifically redesigned for our peachier babes in mind
Up to a size 14 (US)).Read more
Traditional denim stretches in one direction, making them stiff and uncomfortable. Our extremely soft bi-elastic fabrics stretch in both directions so you can move comfortably without limits.Read more
Shapes and accentuates your booty and your figure in all the right places
Our strategic stitching and use of ultra light silicone underneath the bottom supports and hugs you, celebrating your curves instead of hiding and flattening them.Read more
They won’t slip down
Our anti-slip waistband band will keep your pants up and in place and are flexible enough to move with your waistline. Goodbye pants that constantly slip down and dig in!Read more
They are exceptionally versatile
One pant for all occasions, you can dress them up or wear them casually.Read more
Fall doesn’t have to be about the season it can be about falling for Freddys and obviously falling more in love because of Freddys. 😉❤️🍁 4th pair and counting! Thanks for the friendship bracelet too!
Because of my curvy figure it is extremely hard to find a pair of jeans that are both comfortable and compliment my figure. I have gotten nothing but complements from both men and women. It's a bonus that I'm half Italian myself so I never miss a chance to embrace my roots. I can not begin to say how happy I am that I found Freddy's jeans.
Did I say LOVE these jeans!!! I cannot get over the fit and wonderful quality of these 'Perfect Butt Jeans'!! they are very curve flattering & bum lifting and they have perfect-decent stretch- so you are not having to lay on the floor and suck-in in hopes to squeeze them on ;) you know what I am talking about ;) ... I am 5'1"tall- 220lbs my hips are 53"(curvy well nourished girl (48"-35"-53")) - I purchased the XL(size14) - to try and see and there is enough stretch in them to pull over my well-nourished hips/shape ;) - but there is enough support in the fabric and with Freddy's cut/styling that holds my tummy in - and...the best part... perks up my nice round bum! They are VERY Butt Flattering! - I have a perky round bum already... but these jeans perk it up(enhancing it) even more ! :) ....Curvy Girls... dont look at these jeans and say... oh these are not going to fit me.... get a pair and try them on... you will be SO Happy you did! I thought for my weight and measurements...oh those wont fit me... I am glad I bought a pair to try and now I am hooked! I hope they keep coming out with more & more colors... Would Really LOVE if they would also do this Curvy style in the stretch Black Leather(that they have in the smaller standard size)!
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!