Size Guide - Womens Bottoms
They’re not like your other pants. They won’t stretch or give out, so you’ll get more wear out of them for longer.
- Take your measurements - around the largest part of your bottom as shown.
- See your corresponding FREDDY Size in the charts below.
- Our size chart is provided as a general guide.
- Due to each body type and proportions being unique, results may differ for each individual.
- There might be some slight difference in fit and sizing in between our different materials and styles.
- It is important that you get the correct size FREDDY WR.UP® pants so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and over stretch around your buttocks and crotch area.
- If the seams are over stretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.