WR.UP® Denim Shaping Effect
Feel confident and comfortable in a denim pant that’s got your back (butt).
Fit: True to Size with a High Waist 3 Buttons and Full Length
Colour: Blue Blue + Yellow Stitching (J4Y)
Material: Made from 80% cotton and 20% elastane
These WR.UP® Denim pants shape and improve your figure, thanks to a clever combination of stitching, tailoring and, especially, silicone inserts typical of FREDDY WR.UP® technology.
Denim fabric is reinterpreted in a completely new and unexpected way to guarantee the pleasure of a fit that will make you feel beautiful and confident, thanks to the comfort of jersey and the support of technology developed to enhance the female body.
Our WR.UP denim pants comes ready to wear and will not loose their elasticity like traditional jeans. It's important you select the correct size to accentuate your best asset. There is no need to allow for overstretch. Check your correct size here
Hand Wash in cold water
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron near or in correspondence of the silicone applications.
Do not dry clean
The unique design and elastic materials make FREDDY WR.UP pants extremely comfortable but also more delicate. They need to be cherished and treated with care. Click here to read our care instructions.
Measure your booty instead of your waist for FREDDY pants. Wrap the measuring tape around the largest part of your booty and hips as seen in the video below.
- Our size chart is provided as a general guide.
- FREDDY pants are true-to-size.
- If you are in between sizes, order ONE SIZE UP.
- Due to each body type and proportions being unique, results may differ for each individual.
FREDDY® Pants Size Chart
|US Size||Booty (inches)||Length (inches)|
- 7/8 Ankle length pants will be 4" shorter (inseam) than regular length pants.
- Capri length pants will be 13" shorter (inseam) than regular length pants.
See Also: Do FREDDY Jeans Fit True-to-Size?
Regular Waist vs. Mid Waist vs. High Waist
Regular waist FREDDY pants sit on your hips and are a lower waist style. They are our original and most flattering style. The unique silicone band helps to keep your pants up and in place.
- Shop Low Waist FREDDY Jeans (Denim)
- Shop Low Waist FREDDY Fashion Pants
- Shop Low Waist FREDDY Sport Leggings
Mid Waist is worn at your natural waist level and are 1.57 inches higher than our regular waist. The unique silicone band helps to keep your pants up and in place.
- Shop Regular Waist FREDDY Jeans (Denim)
- Shop Regular Waist FREDDY Fashion Pants
- Shop Regular Waist FREDDY Sport Leggings
High Waist pants are designed to sit at your belly button.
- Shop High Waist FREDDY Jeans (Denim)
- Shop High Waist FREDDY Fashion Pants
- Shop High Waist FREDDY Sport Leggings
Please note: We cannot offer a refund or exchange on SALE items, or purchases that were made using a discount voucher/code. All sale item transactions are final.
Here at https://freddystore.com, we use USPS & UPS as our mode of shipping for all orders.
Your order will be dispatched from our warehouse within 24-48 hours of placement, excluding weekends, public holidays and pre-order items. You should expect your parcel within 2-9 working days, depending on your location:
- Northwest and West region - 2-5 business days from dispatch
- Southwest and Midwest region - 3-7 business days from dispatch
- Southeast, Northeast and Mid-Atlantic - 4-9 business days from dispatch
- Alaska - 5-12 business days from dispatch
- Hawaii - 2-5 weeks from dispatch
- Military address - 2-6 weeks from dispatch
NOTICE: Our California warehouse will be/ is conducting an Inventory Audit from June 18 to June 22, 2018. During this period, the warehouse will be unable to dispatch any orders, fulfillment of orders will resume June 25, 2018. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.
If your parcel does not arrive within this timeframe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best assist you. USPS or UPS will deliver straight to your door or your mailbox.
SALE Period Deliveries
We do our best to dispatch orders between 24-48 hours after you have ordered, however during busy periods and high demand it can sometimes take a little longer. Please allow up to 5 business days for orders to be processed during SALE periods.
Please note that the delivery date is an estimated shipping date only. We are unable to guarantee delivery dates for pre-order items due to unforeseen delays by the manufacturers. Your Paypal account will be charged upon placing your order. If for some reason we cannot fulfil your order due to an inventory or manufacturing error, we will cancel your order and refund you. All pre-order items will be shipped via USPS or UPS, as per our shipping details above.
NB: We take no responsibility, nor are we legally responsible for lost or damaged items in transit to you. Once parcels are posted they become the property of USPS/UPS/International shipping companies. If your package is delivered to you with visible damage or appears to have been opened/tampered in any way, please ensure that this is noted with the USPS/UPS/International postal representative upon delivery.
Please ensure you have correctly entered your delivery address to avoid it being returned to us as undeliverable. Further shipping costs will be incurred to have the package resent to you.
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their FREDDY purchases, and understand the risks in buying an item of clothing without trying it on, feeling the fabric or seeing the colours in the flesh. That’s why we offer a 14-day return policy on all full priced items, starting from when you receive your parcel.
All orders are considered final when confirmed at checkout. If you’ve purchased the wrong size, send us a quick email at email@example.com with your order details.
Provided the item has not been worn, washed, altered, damaged or stained/marked in any way and still has original swing tags attached, you may return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Expenses associated with postage shall not be refunded on any return items. All postage costs associated with exchanges are not refunded by FREDDY.
Please note: If you are returning an item from our WR.UP Sports range, both the Pants and Tank Top must be returned together for us to process the return.
IMPORTANT: Due to hygienic reasons we can not accept returns or exchanges on underwear.
To make a return, email us your order number and reason for return at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you back with instructions on how to make a return. Your item MUST be returned within 7 days from when your return is authorised to qualify for an exchange or refund/credit note.
If you bought your perfect fit on sale but changed your mind about it, you can’t get a refund. This includes all sale and clearance stock, and any items purchased with a discount code applied.
You can exchange the same item for a different size, if it’s in stock, and send it back in original condition within 7 days of receiving it. If the item is not in stock, you will be issued a gift card.
If you buy a product with a discount of 30% or more, it’s considered FINAL SALE. Final sale cannot be returned or exchanged due to change of mind, but it can be shown off to friends.
www.freddystore.com cannot be held liable for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a registered post service to return goods and keeping a record of the tracking details.
We will notify you by email once your return has been received and processed and endeavour to process your refund as quickly as possible, however, please allow at least 5 – 10 business days for your refund to appear in your account. We will issue your refund in the same method as to which your item was paid.
If you made your purchase using Afterpay, we can accept your return for an exchange or store credit within our 14-day return policy. Customers wishing to receive a refund on their Afterpay purchase will be charged a 5% restocking fee and the remaining refund amount will be processed through their Afterpay account. Read more about Afterpay here.
If you would like to exchange a purchase for another style or size, please email us your order number and reason for exchange within our 14 day return period at email@example.com and we will email you back with instructions on how to exchange.
Our clothes are very popular and many styles sellout quickly. To avoid your wanted item selling out in your size/style we suggest you re-purchase this item right away and indicate you have repurchased in your return email. We will then refund your your original order once we have received your return and all is in order.
All postage costs associated with exchanges are not refunded by FREDDY. FREDDY does not offer free returns or exchanges for international orders. If you wish to return an item for an exchange, additional shipping costs will apply.
We take great care when picking and packaging your order to ensure it is in perfect condition, ready for you to wear and enjoy. If when you receive your order you find a fault in some way that we may have missed, please email us with photos within 48 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look into it for you.
If the fault is deemed our responsibility, we are happy to replace your item if stock is on hand, or endeavour to reorder from supplier subject to availability. We will refund you for both product & return shipping for faulty items if we are unable to replace with an identical item.
Please note: items which have been damaged due to general wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
We take no responsibility, nor are we legally responsible for lost or damaged items in transit to you. Once parcels are posted they become the property of USPS / International shipping company. If your package is delivered to you with visible damage or appears to have been opened/tampered in any way, please ensure that this is noted with the USPS / International shipping representative upon delivery.
Please ensure you have correctly entered your delivery address to avoid it being returned to us as undeliverable. Further shipping costs will be incurred to have the package resent to you. Unfortunately we cannot offer an exchange or refund on sale items, or purchases that were made using a discount voucher/code. freddystore.com gift cards are not eligible for return.
We stand behind our product quality and will ensure our obligations are met if a problem does occur. Please follow these care instructions to ensure you keep your garments in great shape so you can continue to enjoy your FREDDY WR.UP® long after they are bought.
GENERAL CARE FOR YOUR FREDDY WR.UP®:
- WR.UP® are not the same as regular pants. The material is unique and very elastic. It makes the pants very comfortable but also more sensitive.
- When choosing your dream FREDDY WR.UP pants It is important that you get the correct size so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and over stretch around your buttocks and crotch area. If the seams are over stretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
- You should put FREDDY WR.UP® pants, including the fashion and denim, on as if you were putting on stockings, by gradually rolling up the legs, and not pulling up from the waist or belt loop of the pants. To prolong the wear of your pants it is vital you always undo the zip & buttons when putting the pants on and taking them off.
- FREDDY WR.UP® fashion pants may give some people the impression they could be used for working out. These pants are not designed to be used while exercising, they are meant to be used after the gym. Try our FREDDY WR.UP® Sport with its D.I.W.O technology if you are looking for something to run, train or work out in.
- Be extra careful if you have long or false finger nails as these can damage the pants
- Always hand wash or use a gentle, cold machine wash with a mild detergent
- Wash in a garment bag where possible
- Unfasten any buttons before washing
- Do not use fabric softener as this inhabits the wicking capabilities in technical fabrics
- Wash sport wear after each use, as deodorants may bleach the fabric.
- Do not leave wet. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach
- Do not iron on or near the silicon membrane
- Avoid rough surfaces
- Line dry in shade without delay. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
Please read the care instructions on your FREDDY garments as each care label differs depending on make up of the fabric and style.