WR.UP® Diwo ProLow Rise Full Length
A true to size fit makes Freddy your booty's best friend. WR.UP means the most flattering pants you'll own and D.I.W.O Pro fabric is your best kept secret. Made from 59% Polyamide and 41% Elastane, made for date nights, Sunday brunch and social events.
WR.UP® SHAPING EFFECT WITH EMANA® FIBER & DIWO
Style: WRUP1LDP3E | Low Rise Skinny Fashion
Colour: Black (N0)
Fabric: 59% Poliammide, 41% Elastane
Fit: Small in size
- Increases skin firmness and smoothness
- Extreme comfort and well-being
- Odor free
- Natural fresh
It is a Rhodia Polyamide 6.6 (Emana®) smart yam that takes care of the beauty of your skin.
Its innovative technology with bioactive minerals, improves the skin appearance, increases elasticity and reduces skin imperfections, making it even more beautiful.
Its proprieties persist after unlimited washings, thanks to the special technology used for DNA.
Furthermore, a unique property generated by the special features and the specific and exclusive treatment used for this stretch-fabrics is that of effectively bringing bodily sweat outside the garment.
This product is not tested on pregnant women.
To obtain the cosmetic effect it is recommended to use a garment made with Emana® for at least 6 hours daily during 30 consecutive days.
EMANA® Fiber is a Rhodia Polyamide 6.6 based yarn with bioactive minerals that reduces the appearance of cellulite* and increase skin firmness & smoothness.
Feel gorgeous and desired, reward yourself with an experience of femininity and sensuality that only FREDDY's signature WR.UP® pants can give you. WR.UP® is FREDDY's patented technology that consists of a unique combination of stitching, Italian design, and special ultra thin silicone to naturally support and accentuate your curves around your buttocks, waist and thigh
*In order to benefit from these aesthetic improvements, you must wear a garment made from EMANA® for at least 6 hours a day for 30 consecutive days
Hand Wash in cold water
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron near or in correspondence of the silicone applications.
Do not dry clean
The unique design and elastic materials make FREDDY WR.UP pants extremely comfortable but also more delicate. They need to be cherished and treated with care. Click here to read our care instructions.
A customised silicone band shapes and sculpts the waistline while keeping pants up and in place.
High quality fabric with the perfect amount of stretch combined with strategically placed panels provide a smoothing and shaping effect to the hips and thighs*.
Specially designed seams define the bottom while creating a supportive lift.
1 - The material used is devised to obtain the utmost control and stretch.
2 - The specific anatomical shape and the various bends of the insert which covers the buttocks, create a modelling and holding effect, as well as a push up effect.
3 - The materials and type of sewing used make sure that the trousers fit perfectly while the inter-buttock groove and induce a push-up effect.
4 - Customised silicone band, which improves the waistline fit, with a further shaping effect inserted inside the belt.
5 - Extra light silicone membrane, which creates a modelling and holding effect; it is inserted inside the trousers at hip/thigh level.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Get Featured #ThatFreddyFeeling
What makes DIWO® PRO different?
Reduces appearance of cellulite*
The bioactive minerals in this Emana® fabric uses friction and UV rays to help reduce the appearance of cellulite and increase skin firmness and smoothness. *In order to benefit from these aesthetic improvements, you must wear a garment made from EMANA® for at least 6 hours a day for 30 consecutive days.Read more
Butter-soft Italian fabric
Lightweight for year round comfort and breathability.Read more
More time between washes
Silver ions (an antimicrobial) are weaved into the fabric keeping it fresh and odourless so you don’t need to wash after every wear.Read more
Made with high quality 100% Italian fabrics
Our DIWO PRO® products are designed in Italy and manufactured from Italian made fabrics.Read more
I have several pairs of Freddy’s and these are my go to for work. They are professional and comfortable and absolutely amazing. I don’t wear anything but Freddy’s anymore.
WR.UP® Diwo Pro - Low Rise - Full Length - Black