How to Wash Freddy Pants
- For faux leather pants, turn inside out and HAND WASH ONLY. Hang dry indoors or in shade. Dry clean if desired.
- For all other pants or shorts, use a DELICATE, COLD machine wash cycle with a mild detergent. Ideally, you should use a garment bag to further protect your pants.
- Do NOT use FABRIC SOFTENER. This will damage the moisture wicking surface of your pants.
- Do NOT bleach.
- Do NOT tumble dry.
- Do NOT iron.
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Unfasten buttons before washing, if applicable.
- Take extra caution if you have long or false fingernails, as scratching your pant surface could cause harm to them.
Learn how to properly wear your Freddy pants to make them last as long as possible. Take care of them, and they’ll take care of you.
When picking your pair of Freddy pants, it’s important you select the right size to ensure longevity. Review our Freddy size guides for detailed information.
We stand behind our product quality and will ensure our obligations are met if a problem does occur. If you’re experiencing a defect or have questions, please contact us or visit our Returns & Exchanges policy.