WR.UP® Maternity Shape Effect Denim
Looks like Denim, feels like activewear, aka, your dream pregnancy pants do exist! Look glamorous whilst still feeling like you're wearing your favourite activewear no matter what the occasion. Our maternity pants are nice and flexible, hugging you in all the right places so you can go about your day feeling comfortable and supported without constantly hiking up your pants.
Featuring our WR.UP shaping effect to sculpt, lift and smooth the silhouette for ultimate style.
Also available in our famous black cotton jersey fashion pants.
- Small in fit (Size up from your normal Freddy size)
- Low Rise
- Full Length
- Dark blue with yellow stitching denim effect
- Buttons and zips are design only
- Belt loops
- Pocket details
- Silicone waistband
- Material 80% Jersey Cotton and 20% Elastane
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1 : Nonny
Height: 5' 8" or 173cm
We don't have Blue in size XS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Blue in size XS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
What makes WR.UP® different?
Traditional denim stretches in one direction, making them stiff and uncomfortable. Our extremely soft bi-elastic fabrics stretch in both directions so you can move comfortably without limits.Read more
Shapes and accentuates your figure in all the right places
Our strategic stitching and use of ultra light silicone underneath the bottom supports and hugs you, celebrating your curves instead of hiding and flattening them.Read more
They won’t slip down
Our anti-slip waistband band will keep your pants up and in place and are flexible enough to move with your waistline. Goodbye pants that constantly slip down and dig in!Read more
They are exceptionally versatile
One pant for all occasions, you can dress them up or wear them casually.Read more
The perfect travel pants
No more compromising comfort with style. Lightweight and compact, perfect for your suitcase.Read more
A style for most body shapes
From various waists, lengths and designs we have specifically tailored our designs to match your body type.Read more
Love the look very comfy I’d say they are true to fit in the black and true to fit to slightly smaller in fit for the denim look ones
I am 28 weeks pregnant and love these pants! They are so comfy, and make my bum look so nice 😉
Absolutely can’t fault these jeans! They fit perfectly and are so comfortable to wear all day, they honestly feel like I’m wearing my gym tights. I will definitely be buying some more post baby.
I am in my third trimester and these pants fit great! I loved how they looked, they made me feel better about my new figure. Plus with the rubber band on the inside it helps keep the pants from falling down.
First pregnancy, I didn't expect finding pregnancy pants would be so hard - until I found Freddy maternity pants. I already wear the regular Freddy pants, but I'm so glad I found their maternity pants. There is literally no good fashion for bumps! If you love denim/jeans and want something skinny fit - these are the bestttt! Highly recommend. I sized up from S/M to an XL in maternity - but this is because I have put on weight. I would say get 2 sizes and compare, then send back the size you don't need - it's the best way to ensure you are getting what you need because there's a noticeable difference. I could have fit into the L but the XL was soooo much more comfortable. Been wearing them now for 3 weeks straight haha.
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!