FREDDY® Pants Sizing - Women
Measure your booty instead of your waist for FREDDY pants. Wrap the measuring tape around the largest part of your booty and hips as seen in the video below.
- Our size chart is provided as a general guide.
- Most FREDDY pants are true-to-size. Please check the full description on the product page for further details on fit.
- If you are in between sizes, order ONE SIZE UP.
- Due to each body type and proportions being unique, results may differ for each individual.
- Fit and sizing can vary slightly across our clothing ranges due to an individuals body proportion between rises, pant length, fabrics and cuts.
FREDDY® Pants Sizing
|US Size||Booty (inches)||Length (inches)|
- 7/8 Ankle length pants will be 4" shorter (inseam) than our full-length length pants.
- Capri length pants will be 13" shorter (inseam) than our full-length pants.
See Also: Do FREDDY Jeans Fit True-to-Size?
Low Rise vs. Mid Rise vs. High Rise
Low rise FREDDY pants sit on your hips and are a lower waist style. The anti-slip silicone waistband helps to keep your pants up and in place.
- Shop Low Rise FREDDY Jeans (Denim)
- Shop Low Rise FREDDY Fashion Pants
- Shop Low Rise FREDDY Sport Leggings
Mid rise is worn at your natural waist level and are 1.57 inches higher than our low waist. The unique silicone band helps to keep your pants up and in place.
- Shop Mid Rise FREDDY Jeans (Denim)
- Shop Mid Rise FREDDY Fashion Pants
- Shop Mid Rise FREDDY Sport Leggings
High rise pants are designed to sit above your belly button.
- Shop High Rise FREDDY Jeans (Denim)
- Shop High Rise FREDDY Fashion Pants
- Shop High Rise FREDDY Sport Leggings