WR.UP® Snug Jeans Shorts
We've combined our world famous WR.UP® shaping technology with 100% real, organic denim and 5 functional pockets. WRUP® SNUG is a level up from your classic denim jean. We’ve reworked a traditional weave denim and after many years of testing and development we have created a combination of sustainable fabrics that allows a 4 way stretch (vs traditional denim that only has a vertical stretch), making these the most comfortable jeans on the market.
Using a weave denim means these are thicker and allows for more traditional denim treatments like rips and newer dying techniques. Our famous WR.UP® design means these jeans will hug you in all the right places, giving you the flattering Freddy fit you know and love.
Strut with a smile knowing that you are wearing a completely sustainable pant that's not only doing great things for you but the planet too - that's a FREDDY feeling we can get behind.
As this product doesn’t have as much stretch compared to our WR.UP® jersey cotton pants, we find customers need to go up a size in the WR.UP® SNUG Jeans.
- Small in size
- High Waisted
- Light Blue with Blue stitching
- 5 Functional Pockets
- Silver Buttons and Logo
- Material 40%Cotton 36%Polyester 11%Viscose 10%Lyocell 3%Elastane
Delivery & Returns
Shipping and Delivery
* We offer FREE Shiping on all orders via USPS. Our warehouse is in Nevada and shipping time varies depending on your location, on average your Freddy order will arrive within 2 to 9 business days from dispatch (weekends not included)
* If your order is $200 and up, your shipping will be upgraded to UPS Priority for FREE! And your order will be delivered within 2 to 3 business days from dispatch
* We also offer UPS Express delivery (1 to 2 business days from dispatch) for $35 and UPS Priority delivery (2 to 3 business days from dispatch) for $25
* Please note: Due to the valuable nature of our products, orders $500 and up will be shipped with signature required
* For more information on Shipping and delivery, please click here
> You get 30 days once you receive your Freddy item to decide whether you want to keep it or send it back.
> FREE Return label on Exchange and Store credit options
> Choose Store credit and get an extra +$10 BONUS per item
> You get to choose from a refund, exchange or store credit as long as your order meets our Returns Terms & Conditions.
> Got it on sale? Click here for our Sale or Discounted Returns Policy
> For more information on our Returns Policy, please click here
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1 : Nonny
Height: 5' 8" or 173cm
We don't have Light Blue + Blue Stitching in size XS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Light Blue + Blue Stitching in size XS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
What makes WR.UP® SNUG different?
Patented WR.UP® booty shaping designRead more
5 functional pockets
5 functional front & back pockets for your convenience.Read more
Available in a flattering tapered high waisted & on-the-hip mid rise stylesRead more
Real denim jeans made with 100% organic cotton and other sustainable fabrics
- 100% Post Consumer Recycled Elastane and Polyester
- Recycled metal logo, studs and buttons
- Made of 36% Polyester, 40% Cotton, 11% Viscose, 10% Lyocell, 3% Elastane
- Organic Cotton, Real Denim Woven Fabric
- Sustainable and Certified Lyocell
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!