Our double layered Face Masks are 100% Made in Italy. The front layer is made from our famous patented D.I.W.O Pro fabric, consisting of 51% Polyamide and 49% Elastane. The Back layer is made from 82% Modal, 19% Elastane and 2% Carbon Fiber.
- Breathable face mask
- Colour - Black
- Freddy logo on front
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of $9.95 for standard and $14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
We don't have Black in size S but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Black in size S and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
What makes DIWO® PRO different?
Reduces appearance of cellulite*
The bioactive minerals in this Emana® fabric uses friction and UV rays to help reduce the appearance of cellulite and increase skin firmness and smoothness.
*In order to benefit from these aesthetic improvements, you must wear a garment made from EMANA® for at least 6 hours a day for 30 consecutive days.
Butter-soft Italian fabric
Lightweight for year round comfort and breathability.Read more
More time between washes
Silver ions (an antimicrobial) are weaved into the fabric keeping it fresh and odorless so you don’t need to wash after every wear.Read more
Made with high quality 100% Italian fabrics
Our DIWO PRO® products are designed in Italy and manufactured from Italian made fabrics.Read more
Includes all the benefits of our WR.UP® technology.
Recommended for you
PS: Inventory can vary between the two stores, so feel free to put your order in either one
First time here? Get $20 off!
Sign up now to get $20 off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!
Here's your 10% off coupon!
*Please note, only applicable to full priced items.