Freddy is your booty’s best friend. WR.UP means the comfiest, most flattering pants you’ll own. Made from 60%Polyamide 32%Cotton 8%Elastane and made for date nights, Sunday brunch and social events.
This 7/8 style can be worn as an above the ankle pant, or as a full-length style for petite women (165 cm and under) who find our full-length styles too long.
WR.UP® Jersey Drill Fashion Pant
The eco-friendly jersey drill fabric is made from recycled materials and is super soft to the touch. Truly your booty’s best friend, hugging you in all the right places.
Warning: wearing these beauties will get heads turning and shower you in compliments.
For: Nights out, lunches, your best-friends birthday + anything else you can think of!
- SMALL in Size (SIZE UP from your regular Freddy pants)
- 7/8 length
- High Waisted
- Real zip
- Colour White
- Material 60%Polyamide 32%Cotton 8%Elastane
Delivery & Returns
Shipping and Delivery
* We offer FREE Shiping on all orders via USPS. Our warehouse is in Nevada and shipping time varies depending on your location, on average your Freddy order will arrive within 2 to 9 business days from dispatch (weekends not included)
* If your order is $200 and up, your shipping will be upgraded to UPS Priority for FREE! And your order will be delivered within 2 to 3 business days from dispatch
* We also offer UPS Express delivery (1 to 2 business days from dispatch) for $35 and UPS Priority delivery (2 to 3 business days from dispatch) for $25
* Please note: Due to the valuable nature of our products, orders $500 and up will be shipped with signature required
* For more information on Shipping and delivery, please click here
> You get 30 days once you receive your Freddy item to decide whether you want to keep it or send it back.
> FREE Return label on Exchange and Store credit options
> Choose Store credit and get an extra +$10 BONUS per item
> You get to choose from a refund, exchange or store credit as long as your order meets our Returns Terms & Conditions.
> Got it on sale? Click here for our Sale or Discounted Returns Policy
> For more information on our Returns Policy, please click here
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
We don't have White in size XS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have White in size XS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
What makes WR.UP® different?
Traditional denim stretches in one direction, making them stiff and uncomfortable. Our extremely soft bi-elastic fabrics stretch in both directions so you can move comfortably without limits.Read more
Shapes and accentuates your figure in all the right places
Our strategic stitching and use of ultra light silicone underneath the bottom supports and hugs you, celebrating your curves instead of hiding and flattening them.Read more
They are exceptionally versatile
One pant for all occasions, you can dress them up or wear them casually.Read more
The perfect travel pants
No more compromising comfort with style. Lightweight and compact, perfect for your suitcase.Read more
A style for most body shapes
From various waists, lengths and designs we have specifically tailored our designs to match your body type.Read more